Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Every day . . .

Is a new adventure.

I'm working on getting more business for the store. So Destiny and I have been going out daily to get more businesses to know who we are and use us for their flowers.

there is a new furniture store coming to town~ It's called WOW. And they are going to be getting a big arrangment for their foyer every week! And I think we will be doing some custome arrangments for their custome created furniture.

And Today we have an appointment with the Westin, to work with them on their weddings. I'm super excited.

and back to the Dead people place we go . . .they are planning on having us do some silk arrangments for them. So hopefully we will be generating more business.

I even put a call in to the country club I have an association with in hopes that I will get more parties and weddings from her.

My back has been killing me lately . . . I have a rib out under my shoulder blade, and sometime the pain is so bad I can't focus . . . happily Destiny picks up where I leave off.

Well not very much excitement here. So I will talk to you in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment