Monday, January 31, 2011

Cards part 2

Well I think I've finally done it . . . I got 50 cards made for the holiday!!!

Yea!!! ME!!!

Here is one I did with Pink Green and Brown and then the next is just pink and brown . . . I don't know which one I like best . . .I'm all about bright colors!


This card is so much prettier in person, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Love bits and bobs . . . of different things . . . I think it makes super cute cards with different kinds of stuff on them.


This card turned out so cute I made several of them, and I think I'm going to do this same kind of concept for my grand kids scrapbook pages . . . In side it says "HOOO love you? I dooo!"

I love this pretty holographic paper!

An old fashion one . . .

A little bit of a grungy one . . . kind of fun to just use up the bits and bobs on my table and make something kind of cool out of it. I love the film strip ribbon! Also a FSM special gift!

All year long, especially when things are on sale I buy for all holidays I got most of this stuff on sale and it makes such pretty cards!!

This one I love the papers, and what is super cool about it is that I used glimmer mist so it makes the papers really pearly and pretty, too bad you can't see that in the picture.

That's about it for me. I am super excited to have it all done.

There are two more card half way made on my table that I put together as I was cleaning up . . . I don't know if I will push to get them done or not. I think Destiny and I are going to scrap today, I have 5 more layouts that I need to get done to reach my scrapbook goal for the month, so If I get the opportunity I will see what I can come up with.
Thanks for looking.








No comments:

Post a Comment