Sunday, January 30, 2011

Card making January 2011

Every year I have to make cards for Valentines for the store. This year I'm feeling a little behind schedule, but I'm getting there. Boy! The end of January really came up on me fast!!! Too much going on and not enough time to be creative.

So here is the first batch of Cards I have made for this year. (I am concentrating mostly on Valentines and love cards, I will get to making some "Get Well" "Birthday" and "Sympathy" when I get past this Glorious holiday (Yes ~ Do read sarcasm in to that!)

My "Fairy scrap mother" sends me such wonderful things, like the little purple roses on this card. It is so pretty in real life.

This one on the inside says "Wanna Monkey around?" too fun!

Look at the beautiful my FSM (Fairy Scrap Mother) sent me . . . Simple card, but so pretty, the papers are totally yummy!!!

This one is one of my favorites from my making last night~ Love the Ribbons, and the little clothes line clip.

Too cute, just lot of little things that I had, and combined! Turned out cute~

Hugs~ This is another of the combined things . . .

More yummy Ribbon from My FSM~ and the papers are from her too~! She is totally wonderful to me! I'm such a spoiled girlie!!!

This card is pretty simple looking, but I totally love it~ it's one of my absolute favs from last night. More ribbon and paper from my FSM. And I glimmer misted it, (you can't really see it in the pic, but its all shinny!)

The teal paper is metallic, and is so pretty~! I love all things shinny and sparkly!


This is another of the cards that I just kind of picked up things out of my Valentines day box and combined them, and another super cute card! I save things all year long and find super cool things for Valentines day and just add it to my box of valentines day goodies, and TA-DA~ Wonderfulness!

The picture doesn't do the card justice . . . the colors are so pretty.
This word was one of the first things I cut with my cricut, (when I first got it) I don't know why I cut it in blue . . . but it works with this pretty paisley paper~


Another totally Yummy ribbon from my FSM!
This is the inside to the following card.

Front of the card.


I have a lot of people that like that vintage school feel for valentines day cards . . . so I always make some old "school" cards.

Inside to the following card


Pretty butterfly paper again, and then badge on it is from some yummy paper my FSM sent. Love it~
I love anything Star and star related so this was right up my alley~

Another of my most favorite cards. Love the reds and the fun-ness of it~

Pretty and simple, I love pink and brown together, it reminds me of Kennedy's room which I painted those colors. . .

Today my goal is to do some more stuff with patterned papers . . . I haven't been using much patterned papers . . . need to . . . it makes it so fun~

I'm all about love~~~ I love love~~
Clean lines . . . I'm not an overly fussy person but I love sparkly things and different textures and this card hits all the things I really like~

Well that's it for now . . . Hope you like them. They were a lot of fun to make~

No comments:

Post a Comment