Saturday, July 18, 2009

More July Scrapbooking

This is Alex when he was little, The square behind the paper is one of the ACBailey papers . . . super pretty stuff. Avery wanted to go to school when Tony went to Kindergarten but then he was a little nervous when he finally got to go to Preschool. But he had a great time in Preschool! Wonderful teachers and happy days!
I love this picture of Tony! Its so classic him! He knew I had the camera out and wanted to take his picture so what does he do? He closes his eyes! Goofy boy!

Two layouts like this, with the song, "Futures so bright I gotta wear shades" The first is Alex, the second is Tony.
My "Basketball" boy . . . NOT. Since he was so tall everyone "Thought" he should play basketball, and since everyone thought that, he decided he wasn't going to.

They always hated when I dressed them up like I wanted to, so I had to get my fill when they were babies! Here is Avery dressed as a bunny!
Avery again, playing his brothers t-ball. The pictures aren't great. But the last photo shows that he hit himself in the face with the ball! Too cute!
Have I ever mentioned that I'm not a very nice person?? Well, sometimes I am, well. . . . I guess most of the time I am . . . just not when it comes to my older sister. (We don't get along at all!) So when I came across these pictures of my sister out visiting, I knew I needed to scrapbook it for my dads book. It took everything in me not to write something snarky . . . I love being snarky! But I contained myself. I was a good girl! Are you proud??? You should be, because I could have been a VERY BAD GIRL on these pictures! (There were more, I just didn't put them on the page, because that would have lead to me being bad!)
Avery went to visit his best friend Johnny in Arizona, I was having surgery that same day. I wrote him a letter and put it in his suit case. He pretends that he isn't sentimental, but, the letter came back with him . . . he kept it rather than throwing it away. So when I got the pictures from his trip I decided to put the note I wrote with a picture of his trip. It isn't the greatest layout, but it documents the time.
My beautiful Avery Baby . . . Sometimes a picture truly is worth a 1000 words.
Avery took Hockey lessons once . . . isn't he cute? He was so little!


Well that's about it from me for now. So far for the month of July I have made 65 scrapbook pages. I don't know how much more I will get done, but I really feel as though I have been productive.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy girl! Great los! My favs are the first and the paisley one. Love the cute pix of your boys too.

    p.s. I've never been to CO and that's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you~~~ :)


    Come on out!!! I would love to visit with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete