Friday, July 17, 2009

Lots of little things

My cousin Blake is getting married. I don't know him well . . . but I got an invitation to the wedding, which was exciting because usually my Adamson family excludes me from everything (But that's a topic for another time)

I think the wedding invitation is BEAUTIFUL!! They are getting married in Belize~ Fun fun! I see a lot of invitations, and I really like this one, you can tell it was all custom done! Very nice.


I was hungry for Sloppy Joe's last night . . . the sound of them had my mouth watering, but I don't know if my tummy can eat Beef much any more . . .I seem to get a tummy ache any time I eat beef. Do you have that problem? I have heard that if you don't eat a lot of beef, that you loose the enzyme in your tummy that helps to break it down. I wonder if that is what has happened to me. What do you think?

Its HOT HOT HOT . . . (And no I don't know how to read Spanish, but I didn't want to walk around the box to find the English side) With the insurance money from the hail/tornado, we bought a BIG swamp cooler!!! Tim is going to be putting it in today! Yippee!!!
Also, can you explain to me why Tony and Avery's cars are in the garage and mine and Tim's are outside?

Antarctica~ Alex wants to take the job in Antarctica for 5 months. I don't think I would actually mind him going. I think it would be nice if Tony would go too (Rather than The marines~ and no I don't know if he is going to go in or not, he hasn't told me) But I think Antarctica would be great because it only a 5 month commitment, and it would give them the adventure they want . . . without the WAR or the long term commitment. And it would get Tony away from Brooke! Which would be wonderful in my world!

Yesterday was Tony's birthday. He is 19 now! But since he just had his wisdom teeth out, he can't eat real food. And so rather than buying him a cake that he can't eat, I got him a cookie . . . Happy birthday Tony! (He can't eat the cookie either, but I feel better than if he had wasted a cake)

July 16th is the anniversary of the day my mom and dad met! and so my dad had this CAKE made for my mom with an old picture from when they were young. (They have been together for 39 years) He took one of his scrapbook pages in to the store and had them copy the picture! I think that is so cute! I think he really likes his scrapbook!


Well that's it in a nut shell . . .





4 comments:

  1. Nice photos and cute cupcake.

    I just wanted you to know I am starting a new meme on Wednesday called, Craft It Wednesday. Come join me. All you need to do is post something craft related on your blog and then come over to my blog to add your name to linky which will link up here so other people can come and look at your craft and leave comments. My Link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about that on your blog the other day. I will try to put something together for it. Can I repost like the mailboxes or something like that, if I don't have anything new going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you post about the things going on in your life. Even if it is a beef intolerance! :) The scrapbooking posts are nice because I get to see old pictures....but you know me....I don't have the patience or craftiness for scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gennae I will try to mix it up more . . . put in a little bit of every day . . . and a little bit of craftiness.

    At least I didn't post that I had a coughing attack that had me coughing so bad that I got sick to my stomach . . . that would have been bad! Ooops, I guess I did just post that! :)

    ReplyDelete