Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wonderful friend

My Friend Gennae is in town for the week, they are visiting family, and happily she got to make a little time for me to see her and her little ones~ They are so cute.

So I met them at the park and played with the kids. Tim and I had been outside all day at the dog park and I look very "squinty" and hot!!! (Heat hot, not sexy hot)

I love Gennae, she started off being my babysitter when the boys were little and now she has become one of my very best friends. I think she is wonderful.

This is her little fella Grant, he kept calling me "Cherwe" I love that!! And I played all over the park with him. The little ones didn't give us much of a chance to talk, because they had me up and running all over the park . . . but it was fun! I love little ones, but I forgot how much work they are when they are little. Good thing I had the boys when I was younger and had more energy!!!

And this little Doll is Reagan~ She was scaring me to death because she wanted to play with me and tease me so she would climb up high and then lean out and call me "Cherwe" and my heart would race as I ran to make sure she didn't face plant in the dirt! Very scary stuff! but she is so stinkin' cute!

What a good time we had!

Oh and just so that I don't forget, Tomorrow is free shipping day with ACBailey, click on the blinky and it will take you to my online store and you can shop till you drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment