Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My totals for the month of June

I don't feel like I was very productive on my pages this month . . . but I guess when I look at my Tally sheet, I was.

Are you ready for my total . . . I manage to do 66 pages!!!

Most of them were for My book when My wonderful niece was here visiting me. (not only did I have to do pages for MY book, but then I had to do copies for everyone Else's books too . . . but the family only got pages of the ones that they were in with Jessie, otherwise I would have never gotten my book done.)

Don't forget that Tomorrow July 1st is free shipping day!!! From ACBailey! Here is the link. http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225

So here are a couple of layouts I did this month.

this one is simple, for my dads book, I love the happy ACBailey paper! Here is the link Again . . . just in case you can't live without this paper! http://www.acbaileydesigns.net/?Click=225


I did 3 of this layout, of Alex and Avery . . . I made myself giggle because they hate to have their pictures taken, but for some reason they were doing this "Thumbs up" thing . . . so it seemed funny to me . . . I love funny, goofy layouts

This is for Alex's book, I did one for Tony's book a long time ago, but I did it totally different than this one . . . I like this one better, but I NEVER go back and REDO . . .

Ok, so here are several from My book with Jessie, I am SUPER LAZY this morning and didn't bother to take the layout out of the plastic sleeves in the book, that's why they are kind of goofy looking.

And I used photo corners on this, because I had to re-edit the picture because when it printed Avery's head is part way cut off . . . But I wanted to get the layouts done, with the use of the photo corners I was able to do the layout (A very simple layout) and then when I get the opportunity to get pictures printed again, I will fix the pictures in all 7 of our books.

I love the colors in this one! Colorado is so pretty . . . and we had such a good time!

Me and Aunty sitting waiting for the kids to get out of bird world!


That's all the pictures I took . . . thanks for looking. Remember FREE SHIPPING tomorrow . . . so it's a good time to stock up on papers and glue and all kinds of cool embellishments!



1 comment:

  1. Very creative. I love the first one with the butterfly. Something new. I may have to give that one a try.

    ReplyDelete