Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling fragmented

I'm not feeling myself . . . I don't know if it's cuz I'm in pain from my "ever so graceful fall" at the dog park and the subsequent pain I'm still in . . . (Shoulder is still giving me a lot of issues~ I have movement in it, but it causes me a lot of pain if I touch it. I can't even have Juliette rest on it when I carry her~ It hurts too much.)

Or if I'm feeling Tim's concern and anxiety over not having a job (Yet again due to the lovely economy, and lay offs). I have a tendency to "absorb" what ever emotions are going on around me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy and excited about Tim being home!!! But he seems not to be too happy about it . . . which makes me be a little aloof. And I know it's not me that he isn't happy to see, but the job situation.
I just wish that he could think about this current layoff as a vacation, and have some fun! I want him to have fun and enjoy the break . . . I know that money is tight, and that it's not an easy thing for him to be off work . . . but . . . (Ok I'm over simplifying~ I just want him to enjoy being with me).
So if all of you will think good thoughts for My Tim . . . in finding and getting a job soon! And being able to enjoy the time he has here with me, and hopefully finding a job in the Denver Metro Area . . . and just relaxing and taking the time to refresh himself so he can take on the next challenges in life, I would appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie!!!! I'm so sorry!!!! I hope your shoulder heals soon!! I'm sending lots of hugs and good vibes your way for your Tim!!!! Not only the economy sucks, but my hard drive just crashed and will cost us hundreds to try to rescue all our photos..................big sigh...........

    Anyway...........I love ya!!! I soooo am coming to visit soon....after July when our out of State company leaves!! Ok??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful Lee!!! I can't wait to see you!!!

    Thanks for the good thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! she is my baby!!! I take her everywhere with me!

    ReplyDelete