Monday, June 22, 2009

OPA!

Father's day we decided to go to the Greek Festival . . . It was a ton of fun. The inside of the church was beautiful . . . the entire ceiling was filled with and painted religious paintings. I'll only put one photo of that, but if you want to see more just message me and I will add more.

We watched the children dance. It was hot, and they seemed to lack enthusiasm . . .but it was still really cool. They were super cute!

Mom wanted to eat Calamari, but what she didn't know was rather than RINGS of calamari, they gave her the whole little squid . . . that was NOT what she wanted . . . So she really didn't eat much of it. I ate the tentacles (Which are my favorite part) but she just couldn't take that they were "looking" at her while she ate them.

After a failed attempt at eating we opted for drinking . . . so we had to experience OOZO. It's kind of like drinking Vicks formula 44 or Jaggermister~ But it's clear, and tastes like black licorice.

The thing about the oozo, is that it has a kick!! My dad pretending he was mad about us drinking shots of oozo . . . he is funny!

Shooting oozo with Tim!

Can you tell by my face what I think of oozo?

It really warms you up on the inside! And makes your boobs sweat!

As if having one shot of oozo with Tim wasn't enough, then I had to have another shot of oozo with Mom.



This is what she thought of oozo!~

Over all we had a wonderful day! It was a lot of fun to get out and do something we don't normally do . . . I would like to go back again next year, but next time we will skip the calamari! We will probably still have the oozo! Cuz that was kind of fun!

2 comments:

  1. EWWWW that does not sound yummy at all!!!! LOL Gosh I love the photos!!!! I wanna come hang out with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like everyone had a good time. I like the photo of your dad trying to be mad.

    ReplyDelete