Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just call me grace . . . . UGH!

Tim and I got delayed yesterday because we had to go look for Beth's kids. She thought we had them with us . . . but we didn't, we didn't even have our own kids . . . why would we want someone Else's!?

So we didn't end up at the mountains, so we took the dogs to this wonderful dog park. The dogs run and we hold hands and talk! Its a good time!

But . . . yesterday our Boxer, Jade, (this is an old picture, but one of my favorites of Jade) was running and we were starting to walk towards the car, we sill had about a 1/2 mile to go, and Jade came to check in with me, which she does all the time before she goes off to explore some more. It had just started to sprinkle, but it was still really nice, I'm a wash and wear kind of girl so I love to wander in the rain.


Jade, stepped in front of me and then ran between my legs (That is not how she usually checks in). I started to fall and then corrected myself, but still momentum got me and I ended up on the ground. Totally bloodied up my arm, and my knee. And tweeked my wrist and elbow, and ankle and neck . . . (I'm already in pain because of all neck back and arm pain I have because of the car accidents) and the arm that got hurt yesterday is the one I've had 5 surgeries on. Fingers are swollen, and pieces and parts of me hurt. UGH!


I have been taking Perocet, but I have a wedding appointment today at 1030 so I don't think I can take one and do a wedding consult, but I don't know how I will be able to do a wedding consult without pain meds. I am the only one in my store who does wedding consults, Mom totally sucks at it! She doesn't take the time. She doesn't have the desire to know all the details, plus she is still pricing things like its 1985 . . . great deal for the brides but it sucks if you are trying to stay in business!


So just call me grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment