Monday, November 29, 2010

When will people learn???

I understand that everyone fights at times and has tiffs . . . but what I don't get is why when someone gets upset and angry . . . do they "Choose" to say horrible and mean things . . . Yes, I do believe it's a choice.

When you are angry, you don't HAVE to have vile verbal vomit . . . you can choose to speak what is on your mind. Without saying things that are hurtful and more than likely you don't mean, just because you are angry and you want to hurt someone else . . .

I know that sometimes all it takes is going out and taking a few moments to get calm again, but if you have already said horrible things, you can't take them back . . . they don't just go away, just because now you are calm . . .

I'm a lover not a fighter, but when someone says horrible things to me, and makes accusations that they can't substantiate it pisses me off. . . typically I can sit and listen to someone say things I don't agree with and let them have their say . . . but I get very angry when they first of all say things that are NOT true, and secondly say things like "You think . . . " or "you feel . . ." That really pisses me off . . . YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I THINK!!! AND FOR FUCKING SURE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I FEEL! other wise you would not be coming at me like this . . .

When you are wrong and have done something stupid like this . . . you should say "I'm sorry." That would make things so much better . . . trying to feed me cheese and emptying the dishwasher are fine and dandy but you still have to say the words . . . "I'm sorry, I was wrong . . ." and if you can't stomach the "I'm wrong" part, I will settle for I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment