Thursday, November 4, 2010

I realized something . . .

Yesterday was wonderful!!! I had so many calls and love from all kinds of people . . . tons of messages on Facebook, and from my ladies . . . and phone calls and texts from people close to me . . . it was such a wonderful day!

I think we all get mired down in life, and forget how much we are loved, how many people care about us . . . we focus on the little crap and forget the big picture. We sometimes feel as though we "walk alone" through life . . . that we don't have the comfort of people to hold us up when we are down. But they are there!!! They really are!!!

Yesterday made me really see, I'm loved . . . day to day life may get me down and may make me want to run screaming through the streets naked . . . but its the things, like knowing how many people care, really care, that makes my heart sing.

So when you are feeling blue . . . sit back and think about how many people really care about you. How many people love you and have your back . . . I bet you'll be surprised at how many people you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment