Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So . . . Well . . .

I have been dealing with this foot thing . . . my foot is pretty screwed up . . . Not only do I have to wear the boot/cast all day every day . . . but I have this other one to torture me though the night. (Its not as heavy, but probably even MORE uncomfortable than the Boot/cast I have to wear during the day.)

And to add insult to injury (Quite literally) I started PT (physical therapy) yesterday . . .

Ok, so . . . my foot hurts. Its documented . . . x-rays, MRI . . . many many doctors . . . Foot is totally "FUbarred" (If you need a definition of that word let me know, but I think if you really think about it, you will figure it out) So why would you send some one whose foot hurts to have it be rubbed and stretched and tortured . . . Seems like a bad plan to me!

So this woman, we will call her "skinny bitch who needs to be knocked down and force fed twinkies" or SB for short . . . grabs me by my owie foot, and starts trying to make my toes touch my shin . . . Humm . . . Foot doesn't bend that way. Good foot bends that way more than bad foot, but SB doesn't seem to think that is so . . . so SB twists and turns and then she does something "extra special" to "help" she starts rubbing the owie parts . . . I mean REALLY RUBBING them . . . like digging and rubbing . . . and rubbing and rubbing . . . What is wrong with this SB!!!!?!?!?!?!? Doesn't she know that that hurts!!!

She says that the rubbing will help to heal the tears . . . WHAT?? How is that supposed to help??? I would think that it would make them hurt worse and rip more! I think SB is STUPID!!! I think that SB needs to be knocked down and beaten up!!! SB is MEAN!!! I don't like her at all!!!

Then after she is done mangling me . . . she decides that ICE will make it feel better . . . WHAT???? I don't like to be cold, ICE doesn't feel better it hurts me . . . I don't like ICE at all! SB is a horrible Person!

And after all of this torture . . . she tells me I can put my boot/cast back on and meet her at the desk . . . then she tells me, that I have to come back. WHAT?!?!?! I don't want to come back! You can't make me!! I hate SB! I hate torture! I hate Ice . . . I hate everything about this horrible foot thing!

I make appointments to go back again because I can't reach SB and snatch her head bald, because she is behind this big counter . . . and there would have been too many witnesses!

Then after taking Viccodin in the car after I hobbled out to it . . . I came home and laid on the sofa till Tim put me to bed . . .

Have I mentioned that this foot thing is a real pain in my . . . foot! (Bet you didn't think I was going to say foot!)

2 comments:

  1. I hate sb nearly as much as you do, i swear but you MUST take the meds BEFORE you go, then AGAIN when you get home.. i know how.much you hate the drugs, but to survive sb and her freaking obsession with torture you have to play the game... meds then torture then med then an insane amount of WATER then cognac

    We WILL get you through this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or I could just kick her ass!!! And make her cry! And never go again . . . that sounds like a good plan to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete