Saturday, September 4, 2010

Christmas gifts

Jessie and I have been working on some Christmas gifts for Rahni (Jessie's sister, my other Niece/daughter)

Rahni is also a scrapper . . .but with two little ones, Gabe who is 2 and a half and a handful . . . he's ornery and I love that! And then Isabelle who is almost 3 months, Rahni just doesn't have time to do much scrapping.

so Jessie and I thought, that we would help her out by making some pages for her where all she will have to do is plop on a picture or two . . . So here are some of the pages we made for her.

We did 3 of each, because Rahni's husband type person has a son from another relationship, and we would never want Kyle to feel left out.

This Valentines layout has a pocket so they can put in some of their valentines cards.

This one is fairly simple but we figured with pictures on it, it will be perfect.
We left lots of room on this one so they could not only put pictures but what ever other ephemera they had from the birthday.

We didn't make one of these for Kyle, we didn't think that at 12 years old he wanted to have someone come in and take a picture of him taking a bath!


This layout is for Kyle in place of the bath one . . . he got to go with his Dad to Canada and he caught the biggest fish! I think this layout turned out wonderful!! I'm pretty proud of it!

We don't have the words on this one yet . . . it is to say "Precious Girl" for Isabelle's book.


And here is our latest Christmas page . . . I like the deer!


And for all the good Ghouls and Boys . . . A Halloween layout!

That's what we have at this point . . . I don't know if we are done yet or not . . . I think we could do a few more for her . . . but I think it's a good start and it will keep her from being too far behind . . . and we love playing with the cricut! So that is a lot of fun for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment