Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have nothing to say . . .

Hummmmm. . . . So why am I on my blog?? Don't really know.

Valentines is over! Thank GOD!!! It was a bit slower than normal . . . I think because the Economy SUCKS! and it was on a Sunday . . . and that threw my ever faithful men, who wait till the last minute, off. Happily Jaqui helped me out as did Destiny . . . Mom, as always, was wonderful. But that holiday makes me ache . . . Every part of me hurts. And I'm still so tried I can't stand myself. I have been falling asleep at about 7 PM . . .

Lets see what else is going on . . . Oh . . . they (the doc) put me on a new happy pill . . . it costs $179 a month . . . then they gave me a coupon when I told them it was too expensive, and it take $35 off . . . ok Still too expensive. Oh well . . . maybe me being depressed is a good thing, I'm very creative when I'm depressed.

Ok . . . what else do I want to tell you . . . oh this will amuse me greatly. I want to get some hot pink paint and paint the walls in Tim's office. . . . That will amuse me greatly!

I think that's it for me . . . Don't know what else to tell you about . . . I have some pictures to edit and post . . .but can't figure out my new photo editing software . . . I could just use my old one . . . but what's the point in having a new software if you are too dumb to figure it out. So I will be working on learning it, so I will be this amazing photo girlie and post some pictures of the buckets that Jaqui and I cleaned for Valentines day . . . won't that amuse you . . .. . Buckets.

No comments:

Post a Comment