Sunday, February 21, 2010

34 Scrapbooking pages so far in Feb!

As I've said before I'm working really hard at staying true to my goals. My scrapbooking goal is 2o pages a month. This month SBA has a challenge to do 28 pages in 28 days, I didn't think I would participate in it, but I have surpassed my goal and the also the 28 pages I could do for the challenge.

So here they are~

Me and Tony~ I did 2 of these.

I also did 2 of these. Tony is always messing with me . . . it's fun for him to torment who ever is close to him at any given moment.

I also did 2 of these. Tony and Jessie were having so much fun, talking and being silly! I love it when the kids are silly!

I love this picture of Tim!! He is so cute! He hardly ever drinks, but this night (our Christmas eve) he was drinking . . . It's funny to watch him!

I don't know exactly how this picture crossed my path while I was scrapbooking this past Christmas, but since I had it in my hand, and was feeling motivated, I scrapped it.
this is Alex when he was about 6. He wasn't feeling well. But I think that's pretty obvious from the picture.

After we ate dinner we sat around and played some games. It's always one of my favorite parts of the holidays!

I scrapped 3 of these. It's simple, but I didn't want to take away from what it really was, Alex, tony and Jessie just having a moment! I love that!


This picture is kind of fuzzy . . . sorry about that, but I'm also not in the mood to fix it . . . So here are some of the people who came to dinner. Love to have people over.
I love my cricut! I was able to cut this little snowman out with it, and then I did this pages of Jessie being HOME for the holiday!!! I love it when she comes home!

Alex and Jessie, I made 2 of these. I love it when they just hang out!

I love this picture of Alex! He is so handsome and grown. I love the man he has become! I made 2 of these.

Usually I'm the one behind the camera, so there aren't many picture of me. I get excited when there is a picture of me. I love Alex in the background, he was helping Kindrick play (what ever game we were playing at the time)

this is my dad! I just love simple pictures of everyone . . . not a lot of fuss, but the love that goes in to putting one picture of some one you love and care about to paper, and just enjoying the person on the paper.

This is my Aunties page . . . she is hard to get pictures of. So it's kind of one of those take what you get, kind of things.

My dads page

My moms page
And this is my favorite layout of the entire group! I made 3 of these. Alex and Jessie playing Beer Pong with Tony and Aunt Jaqui!


Cheers! A toast to the new year!!!

I really like this layout with Tim, and the little snow man . . . So cute! Again, I made the snowman with my Cricut! It's a wonderful machine, I can do so much with it! And it takes my scrapbooking to another level.

Well that's it . . . 34 pages! I love that I was able to meet my goal and surpass it. I love it that I will be able to be in the SBA 28/28 challenge . . . and I love it that I think I got all my Christmas pictures with Jessie scrapped!! Yippee!
So what that means to me, is that she needs to come out again so I have more pictures to scrap of her!!! Miss you my sweet Jessie!

3 comments:

  1. Cheri, you did a wonderful job on all your layouts. I have to get my butt in gear for the SBA challenge too. I made my goal the same as your's and didn't know you made the same goal of 20 pages a month. I have 29 pages done for Jan. but none yet for Feb. I am going to be working on it though. I started my decluttering in a small area so now am torn between decluttering or scrapbooking. lol. Barb-n-PA (SBA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb I think what ever tugs at your heart the most right now. Are you feeling like cleaning and Decluttering, or are you feeling artistic and motivated to scrap . . . what ever one you decide to do, the other will still be there when you get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Cheri! And posting them too. I never get around to doing that somehow. It always seems like too much work.

    And you're totally right in your advice to Barb. When I had decluttering to do, neither it or the scrapbooking got done. I finally decluttered and am scrapbooking more than ever.

    Patti (Prenticekid)

    ReplyDelete