Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Surgery March 4

Well Finally!!! That's all I have to say about that! I'm FINALLY going to get my foot surgery and be able to get my life back.

So I want to take a moment and tell everyone how much I love and appreciate them.

My boys you all are total goobers but I love you with all my heart! You are the best thing I have ever done in my life.

My wonderful friends, Jaqui, Lorinda, Mimi, Gennae, what would I do without you? Hopefully I will never find out.

Tim, thank you for all you have done and been.

My most amazing mom and dad ~ Need I say more, they are wonderful beyond anything thing a girl could ask for, I am truly blessed to have them.

A persons life is colored by the people who cross their path, that change and add colors to the page . . . and my life has been enriched and colored more brightly than I had ever hoped it to be. My life is a rainbow because of all of you who have blessed me with your love and friendship.

Thank you all!

I will be a bit out of commission for a while with this surgery, so if you don't see a blog post for a while, just keep checking back, I'm sure there will be one as soon as I'm a bit more mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment