Thursday, March 31, 2011

just letting you know . . . .

My life is kind of a "clusterfuck of gargantuan proportion" right now . . . and I don't really want to get in to it . . . I'm sure I will share at some point. But considering my current life and how I was feeling this morning. I was weepy and crying. My friend Susan said to me, "Turn on KLOVE radio station and listen to that, it always cheers me up." I promised her I would. So as I was pulling out of my drive way today to go to the doctor to get my cast off my foot, I changed the station to KLOVE. AS the song was coming on, I realized it was Thomas' song from Mercy me- I can only imagine. I started crying again . . . because I could feel that Thomas was letting me know that everything was going to be all right. That things aren't as bad I was thinking they were. I love moments of "thomas-ness"!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment