Monday, December 20, 2010

Not my fault!

So yesterday Sunday December 19, I had to deliver flowers to Maggianos, the party had to be there by 930, I was there right about 9.

Got all the flowers and balloons into the room where the party was going to be, and was going to leave and come home, when I stepped through the door of the party room and slipped. They had just washed the floor right by the doors to the room (there was no "Wet floor" sign) and my foot went forward and my back went backward, and my arms swung (is "Swung" a word?) like a windmill trying to find some purchase . . . I'm sure I looked hysterical.

I righted myself before I hit the floor, but jarred my back, my bad foot and my good foots knee . . My good foots hip is sore too . . .

Well crap! I know I'm klutzy, but this was not my fault.

2 comments:

  1. i beg to differ... had you been sitting on your fanny on your sofa as directed, or in the car directing others to do your bidding and get it set up you would not have fallen. :o/ its a little difficult to fall if you are already on your butt. :o}

    i hope you are feeling better, and you found some heat to make it all better-ISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know . . . I wish I had a bunch of minion to do all my bidding. Like the "Wicked witch of the west" and her flying monkeys . . . "Fly my pretties . . . fly . . . decorate those parties and make those pretty flowers" Heee Heee Hee He He!!! (That was my best wicked witch laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete