Monday, August 16, 2010

Special friends, special times

About a month ago I got invited to be in a "Wedding"! And to do the flowers for it. I was so excited! You know how much I love weddings!!
This wedding was very special it was of my friend Mackenzie and her girlfriend Ellen! How much fun!
Well the wedding was this past weekend.
Here are some of the pieces ~ I always like to get a picture of the pieces just "chillin'" in the store, because then you can really see what they are, and how they go together.
This is me~ I think you probably already knew that . . . but every once in a while it's fun to throw in a picture of me~ Thank you Jaqui for taking pictures!!!!
A truly candid shot. This little sprout wanted to have some of her daddies beer. . .

I think she slobbered in his bottle!
This is Ellen in the Lavender and Mackenzie in the teal . . . These are our brides . . . in the before part of the wedding.

The pictures of the ACTUAL ceremony didn't turn out great so I don't have any that I can post . . . But here is Ellen right after, when they started playing the "Celebrate good times song" and everyone started dancing.


The happy Brides

this me again, how I looked for the ceremony.

Mackenzie and her dad. I thought it was so sweet.

Two of the greatest brides maids.

Do you know one of the things I do really well . . . TALK . . . I love to talk, I love to public speak I have so much fun at it . . . that if I see a microphone I just am dying to get behind it and babble!!! So I babbled a toast.

And then some of the rest of the bridal party came up and spoke also.


After the toasts Ellen and Bill sang . . . I love it when they sing!!!

When Ellen was singing some sweet song, Mackenzie and her Daddy danced!


Things were winding down and their kitty finally came out of hiding. And Ellen had a nice moment with the kitty.

Then they opened a few presents. It was a wonderful night. And I wish these two ladies tons of love and happiness! They deserve it as they are the best!!!
For me it doesn't matter who you are or what gender you are . . . life is hard enough with out being true to your self.. . . Its hard to find someone to love, someone to be with, someone to spend the rest of your life with . . . that if you find someone you need to enjoy it . . . be true to yourself and to love . . . and let life take you on the greatest adventure . . . Love is really what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment