Friday, August 6, 2010

I had a dream

I was somewhere, walking, there were lots of buildings. . . houses like across this field, and a fence with an opening that I went though easily.

I was talking to someone . . . but at this moment I don't remember who.

I had pictures in my pocket (Wallet sized), and was looking at tons of pictures of Kennedy . . . her little hands and feet . . . of some yellow scarf she was wearing that had rainbow fringe and butterflies on the ends. (I think I should make a scarf like that)

And I started freaking out, because in my stack of pictures I couldn't find my pictures of Thomas . . . I flipped through them again and again . . . No Thomas.

So I started patting myself, looking for where else my pictures would be, and I felt something in my chest pocket. And there were my pictures of Thomas . . . Right by my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment