Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm so depressed right now

I can hardly muster the energy to think, let alone~type.

I got a call from my BFF Roger last night . . . His wife Hileigh is the one I told you about that was using Meth, I did tell you that, didn't I? (About 2 months ago) Well, she went to rehab~ kind of, and got into some Meth study . . . and still continues to use meth. Hileigh ran away from home and threatened suicide. Roger found out where she was and called the police on her and they took her in to custody and have put her in the "loony bin" (For the life of me I can't think of the right word for loony bin . . . )

Hileigh is mad . . . she doesn't think she is doing anything wrong. (Right?!??! Meth is not wrong. Right?!?!?! Taking care of your children while you are on meth is not wrong. Right?!?!?!)
Roger is mad . . . he is hurt that she is mad at him, and he is just angry in general.

Roger keeps telling me that she is using meth because of her Fibermialgia (Sp). My friend Jessica's husband is one of the leading Neurologist in the world (he travels the world speaking on brain things). And he says that the united states is the only country that recognises Fibermialgia, and that it is treated as mostly a mental thing with most doctors . . . (I'm not explaining this very well~ sorry) And that usually with fibermialgia the patient has to have something else come up in their lives to take their mind off of it. Like when Hileigh was pregnant she didn't have the fibermialgia . . .

The kids are all a mess~ Which wrecks me more than anything else. Poor kids. I talked with Hileighs daughter and Rogers son last night. Jacob says "Family is falling apart." Broke my heart to hear him say that.

Currently Hileigh is on a 14 day hold . . . Roger is out of work . . . he is trying to find work or odd jobs . . . but he doesn't know what to do with the twins. Hileighs two daughters are here in Colorado with their grandmother. and their grandmother is trying to find the money to put Hiliegh in a 90 day program . . .

Roger is angry at the girls . . . (That's a long story) So Hileigh in her drug induced state decided that Roger was going to take the babies out of the state and leave her . . . Briana and Dakota had the babies in their room to keep them out of the fighting and scary things. Roger was not going to take them out of the state. That was simply something Hileigh had cooked up in her head. So Roger goes in to the room to get the babies and get out of the house for a while and Briana and Dakota won't let him take them. Because they are hearing what Hileigh was saying, and they are kids still . . . Big drama. Briana ends up telling one of her teachers what happened, and the teacher calls the police. More drama. So now, Roger is Angry with Briana for telling the teacher.

Then Roger is mad at me for saying that I don't fault Briana for telling the teacher and the teacher calling the police. It is the teachers responsibility to do that. To figure out what is going on and to protect the children. But Roger can't see that right now. he is so mad.

He is wrong to be angry at them . . . I don't know what else to say to him about it. He doesn't hear what I have to say. He keeps saying that she was wrong to tell the teacher . . . and I told him that she went to someone who she thought would help and protect . . . and that's what the teacher did.

So roger is worried that the twins are going to be taken away. He is worried that Jacob will go live with his mom . . . and at this point since Briana and Dakota are already with their grandmother and he is angry with them, he doesn't want them back. But then he complains that with Briana not there, there is no one to pick up the babies from preschool . . .

He's just so angry . . . and you know when you are that angry, you are angry at everyone and everything, and there is no logic or reason to what you are angry about. I was on the phone with him for over 2 hours last night . . . crying, and yelling and screaming . . . I would scream at him, he would scream at me . . . I would cry, he would cry . . . his world is falling apart and there is nothing I can do . . . Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment