Saturday, June 12, 2010

A little more Iowa

Ok, I have to ask, what's with the tongue??




I love this picture . . . the thing about taking pictures of little ones in their natural habitat, is that you have to just have the camera ready at all times, and then just let them do their thing . . . Gabe is natural at "doing his thing" . . . everything is an adventure to him. I love that.

I love the way his little face looks . . . it's like he is taking everything in . . .


This is my "Swishy"aka~ Brent and his "ghost" (Fun to take pictures in the dark!!)

S'mores!!! Yumm! and Big PINK marshmallows!

I love old barns . . . Iowa has a lot of them

Simple moments . . .


Jessie! She is sooooo stinkin' cute! Its ridiculous!!

My silly girl!

This is a really bad picture. . . but had to post it any way . . . this is Kyle, sleeping on the sofa, (I took it with my cell phone in a pretty dark room~ that's why it looks the way it does) He was sleeping on his tummy, with his head cocked up on the arm rest . . . OUCH!!!
Sun streaming through the trees~ So pretty. Again this was taken with my cell phone.
This is Rahni mowing the back yard . . . you think she was wanting to have the baby????
The day I got there, I made a clover halo for the new baby, but Gabe wanted to wear it . . . and then "oops" he destroyed it. I guess that's what 2 year olds do!
Me and Gabe, playing on the swing. He's such a cheese ball! I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment