Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family time

Mom, Pop and Auntie came over for a BBQ. Then Jaqui came over too . . . It was super fun. We ate, and ate, and ate . . . and looked at pictures in the scrapbooks . . . it was a good time!!

Sorry Jaqui I forgot to pick up the camera once you got to the house . . . I guess I can either run my brain or my mouth . . . and I was busy running my mouth!





We are a family that LOVES to eat!!! Good thing I like to cook and am pretty good at it.



for some reason I always end up with pictures of Alex and Pop in the kitchen together . . . how funny is that!

He hates to have his picture taken!


Oh boy . . . a normal picture of my mom . . . If she sees someone with a camera . . . she closes her eyes . . . I can't tell you how many pictures of my mom I have with her eyes closed!

Card trick . . . Pop told auntie to pick some cards. The he said . . . "I have as many cards as you, plus one, with enough left over to make you 15." And he was right . . . Auntie thought it was magic . . . I thought he was silly!

Love those wonderful, simple family times!

No comments:

Post a Comment