Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cyber Crop~ Scrapbooking layouts

These are some of the AC Bailey papers . . . very pretty . . . but then I added my own funky touch to it . . . I giggled the whole time I made this layout!!! Another one of the ones I love, I doodled all over the paper, it says "FEED ME!" in swirls . . . it was super fun. Just in case you don't know which boy this is, it's tony.
another of my favorites . . . I just love how all the bling looked so good on the papers~
I think out of the whole weekend of scapbooking, this next layout is my all time favorite. I don't know if it's the layout, or the fact that I wrote. ". . . . and the greatest of these is love." I love the pictures . . . I love everything about it. And it really made me miss my baba, and I realized that I don't have nearly enough pictures of her, and it's one of those things that you can't go back and take pictures . . . So I encourage you, if you have an older person in your life, take their picture as often as you can . . . you will want it later on.

Tony was about 10 and he went though this period where he wanted to model . . . so Aunt Jaqui took his picture and I took him on a "go see" and he decided he didn't like it as much as he though the would.

Avery wanted to go to school so much . . . But he was too little.
Alex's first day of 2nd grade.
I made 2 of the next layout . . . they were so cute.
Alex sleeping on my chest, he was about 9 weeks old.
Tony dressed himself . . . can you tell?
I was 9 month pregnant with Tony this summer . . . and it was like 105 degrees every day . . . it sucked. So I sat on the porch too huge to move and took pictures as raf and Alex played.
Alex with burgundy hair, and his new dogdaughter . . . which his X got custody of.
Summer fun.
We don't have a lot of pictures of Raf's mom, so I have to use the ones I have, even if they aren't that great.
I love these zoo pictures.

Very simple layout, which just goes to prove to you that you don't have to have a bunch artistic talent, all you need is some cool paper . . . and you can have a nice looking layout.
Alex the space man
Tony as big bird . . . I made his costume myself . . . it took me forever to make, but I think it really turned out well.
Another simple layout, but I think it tells the story I wanted to tell . . . and that is all that really matters. When you are scrapbooking, you are simply telling the story of your life . . . and you can do that as simply or as complicated as you would like. Come on, you know you want to scrapbook with me!!!
Avery the space man.
I have a lot more pictures of my layouts to post . . . so please bear with me a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment