Monday, October 26, 2009

Tyler and Kim's wedding

Tyler has lived across the street from me for 15 years. The Brown family is wonderful! So I was super excited to do their wedding flowers. (Tyler's younger brother Kyle is getting married soon, and I will be doing their wedding flowers too!)

Here is Kim walking down the isle with her dad. Here are the brides maids. All pretty in a row. Only ONE of the girls actually held the bouquet the way I told them too. (This Good brides maid is getting married in February, and told me she wants me to do her flowers!)

Saying their vows
Ok so lets talk flowers . . . Kim came to me with the idea that she wanted to use these flowers

Chinese Lanterns . . . Hummm . . . That was a new request for me. Ok . . . Have to say I didn't really like the idea of it . . . They are a horrible flower and a big pain in the patooty . . . but ok . . . I'm good at what I do, I can do anything, Right??
So we sat and talked about flowers, and the only thing she really knew or wanted where the Chinese lanterns . . . Humm . . . It's a fall wedding, so I could do oranges and browns and those kind of fall colors. She did mention to me that her favorite color was purple . . . Ok, I'm starting to like this more and more, orange and purple. Well, if you have those two colors then we should have some red and pink . . . . yippee. . . orange, purple, red and pink! Loving it even more. . . . What could be better??? Bright green! Ta Da!!! A bouquet is born!

It was a big wedding, so I had to do a lot of work . . . here are some of the flowers all together.

The bridal bouquet!

Everyone loved the flowers. They were beautiful! (If I do say so my self. Tim says "You are so modest." I say, "I know what I'm good at.")

Speaking of Tim~ Have I mentioned that I love him. I do. and he came home to work here! I will get to see him every day, every night! It makes me sooooooo happy!

Aren't we cute? (Again, I'm just calling it the way I see it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment