Friday, January 8, 2010

Super fast update

I haven't blogged in a while . . . so much has happened.

My sweet Thomas passed away November 24, 2009. And my heart is broken over that. I don't know that my life will ever be the same with out him. I miss him terribly.

We delayed Christmas so that Jessie, My wonderful Niece could be here. And it's wonderful having her here. I don't want her to go back to Iowa . . .

Tony is doing great at work.

Alex moved home for the time being! And I love having him here.

Avery is still in Asshole mode . . . and living with my mom and dad currently. They keep telling me they would like to have Alex back and I can have Avery. Avery is a difficult child. Alex is super easy.

Tim is working for Qwest again, but Today is supposed to be his last day, again . . . I wish they would make up their minds. Poor Tim hates to be out of work. But there is work for them to do, so he should be employed again very shortly. And hopefully with a full time position with the company, not as a contractor.

Mom and pop and Aunty are all doing well.

And me . . . I'm doing pretty good. I love having everyone here. At home, where they belong. Business is kind of slow . . . so that bothers me. The house is still full of Christmas, in various stages of being taken down and put away. . . .. My life is chaos, as usual. But my heart is filled with joy and love.

I'm going to work at posting to my blog at least once a week. And I'm going to try to make sure I do 20 scrapbook pages a month. Hopefully more.

I want to loose some weight, and I think if I cut out booze from my diet, I will probably loose the weight easily . . . without much effort on my part. (We'll see how that goes . . . I like an evening cocktail)

And I would like to get my life organized better. My office, and my closet . . . and my life. I like to know where things are, but sometimes that's easier said that done in my world. Since I'm kind of one of those "fly by the seat of my pants kind of girls" and not the most linear thinkers. . . So I'm kind of scatter all over . . . and get distracted easily by sparkly things.

Well that's enough of a super fast update. I will post more soon! Promise!

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad about Tim! It's a horrible market out there but I'm sure he'll find something.

    Yeah, I need to lose weight too and that won't be easy.

    ReplyDelete