Sunday, March 29, 2009

"P" is for poop

If you have a weak stomach ~ STOP READING NOW!


A few months ago, my friend Gennae had a post called "P" is for poop, so I guess it was time for me to have one too.

Let me preface this by saying "Poor Tim"

We have 5 dogs, one boxer (Middle sons) 2 yorkies (mine) and 2 Schnauzers. (Tim's) We are a blended family of dogs.

One of the yorkies and the two schnauzers sleep with us, the other two sleep with the boys. My tiny yorkie (She is like 4 pounds) was having some tummy trouble yesterday. And I thought we got all the issues taken care of. So we went to bed, and didn't think anything more of it.

In the middle of the night Juliette was panting, I thought she was just hot, I was hot so it made sense to me that she would be hot too. She normally doesn't wander all over the bed at night, the dogs are all really good about just going to sleep.
Well, I kept smelling "farts", and knowing my dogs (Well, and man ) farts are kind of common in my house. Tim rolls over and right by his head, Juliette pooped on the bed! She didn't ask to get off the bed, and she can jump off the bed although it's a long way down for her, so I don't know what happened.

Happily Tim just put his hand in the poop rather than rolling his head over in it!

So he ran off to clean himself up, I took the dogs out, and then came back in and had to strip the bed and spray it down with lavender. Finally when all was said and done I tucked Tim back in to the nice clean bed and he went back to sleep . . . but that was a lot of drama for first thing in the morning. And after all of that, I can't go back to sleep. Oh well . . . I guess it was time to get on the computer and tell you guys my poop story!

1 comment: