Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm a big kid now! Ok ALWAYS!

I have never been accused of loosing my "child like" quality. I'm just a big kid! For me any time I can do something goofy of silly, I'm all about it.

So Halloween for me is just another opportunity to let the "little kid" out to have some fun!

So here I am all dressed up and ready to PARTY ~ Well . . .ummm . . . there was not party to go to . . . so lets just say, I'm all dressed up and having fun handing out candy to all the little cuties that come to my door. I don't care how old the kids are, I think everyone should trick or treat! you could be 90 and come to my door for candy and I would probably give you the "good stuff" that I have for my "Special people". All my "special people" know that I have containers of cotton candy for them. Plus they get to pick things out of my "cauldron" too.

Hamming it up for Tim! He thinks I'm odd . . . but every "normal" person like him needs someone strange like me to balance them out!

My Sweet Kendra, came over with her baby Braeden, he was a little monkey! too cute!!!



Isn't he adorable!??!?!?!?
Well, I lost my baby Braeden, because Tim got a hold of him and they BONDED! Too cute! Tim would have made such a great daddy!!!!

To me nothing is more beautiful than a big burly man with a tiny baby . . . makes my heart melt!

So Tim introduced the baby to the dogs and then they decided to go out and drive the mustang. Well . . . ummm . . . Braeden decided to eat the car, and they never left the garage . . . Too cute!

After giving away, 20 pounds of candy and a lot of cotton candy, the night was finally over and I turned off my lights and sat down and relaxed. We watched "Young Frankenstein" and "Hocus Pocus" our "Scary" Halloween movies.
It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment